130 Corve Street B & B offers comfortable and friendly bed and breakfast accommodation, located a short walk from the centre of Ludlow, Shropshire - close to shops, pubs, restaurants and railway station.
Our ground floor bedrooms have ensuite facilities, and are located in the rear part of our Grade II listed building where we live.
- Ground floor double bedrooms with ensuite facilities
- AA 4 Star Bed & Breakfast rating. Rated "Excellent" by TripAdvisor.
- Each bedroom has independent outside access via our private decked side area.
- Adjacent off-street car parking for guests
- Easy walking distance to town centre 5 minutes, castle 8 minutes, railway station 3 minutes.
- Plenty of good food, restaurants and pubs only a short walk away
- Top quality traditional breakfasts using local produce
- All bedrooms have free wi-fi internet access, Freeview TV, DVD, radio/alarm clock, tea and coffee making facilities, hair drier
- From £79 per double room per night, including full English breakfast.
Single occupancy from £59 midweek, when available
- No smoking permitted in the building.
- Sorry no pets
Enquiries: call 01584 875548
(international: +44 1584 875548)
or email us